This Mother’s Day, it’s a little more challenging to spend actual quality time with Mom (unless it’s from a safe social distance of course). But even without getting physically close, there are still plenty of ways to show Mom you care, no matter how far apart you are.
We’ve sharing 24 gift ideas (that you can still get in time for the big day on Sunday) that will please just about any mom. From keeping comfy and cozy while staying home, helping her stay well designed and stylish, or enhancing her cooking or gardening skills, these ideas are sure to help brighten her day. We’re also sharing some other easy ideas that will not only make mom feel extra special, but also support the local community in this time of need.
Keep scrolling to see all our picks and get ready put a smile on Mom’s face!
TO KEEP MOM Well Designed
Whether your mom is already a style maven (or could use just a little help in that area), we’ve got plenty of ways to keep her, and her home, looking stylish. To give her an easy and breezy look that’s comfy and pulled together, go for an embroidered blouse (that will also flatter any body type), a neutral and natural woven purse,and an easy pair of Birkenstock sandals. A heart-shaped mother of pearl necklace is a sweet reminder of your love – and $10 of the purchase price goes towards direct relief for COVID-19 response efforts. And for her home, a framed floral print with brighten things up, a sculptural brass candle holder will bring in a modern touch to her dining table, and a terra cotta vase is perfect for holding a sunny, spring bouquet. And for staying stylishly hydrated, this color-blocked water bottle can’t be beat.
1. Brass Taper Two-Candle Holder | 2. Kinto Workout Bottle | 3. Printed Flutter Short Sleeve Blouse | 4. Mother of Pearl Love Token | 5. Medium Terracotta Vase | 6. Straw Rattan Circle Crossbody Bag | 7. Birkenstock Gizeh EVA Sandals | 8. Flowers in Vase Wall Canvas
Shop Well Designed Gifts
Shop Cozy at Home
TO KEEP MOM Cozy At Home
What mom doesn’t like to feel pampered? You can help her treat herself to a little rest and relaxation at home with these ideas. Curling up on the couch gets a definite upgrade with this gauzy cotton/linen throw. For a soothing bath, give her rose bath salts and a wooden skin brush to leave her feeling totally refreshed. Post bath, nothing will feel better than a waffle knit robe and slipping on some comfy slippers.For some relaxing scent throughout the day, send her an oil diffuser or cute thank you, mom candle. And whenever she’s a little freshening up, she’ll definitely appreciate this rose hibiscus face mist.
1. Skin Brush | 2. White Volcano Oil Diffuser | 3. Modern Waffle Robe | 4. Travel Rose Hibiscus Facial Mist | 5. Thank You, Mom Candle | 6. Organic Cotton and Linen House Slippers | 7. Rose Sea Soak Calming Bath Salts | 8. Naomi Gauze Throw
Shop Cooking & Gardening
TO KEEP MOM Cooking & Gardening
If your Mom prefers to spend her time in the kitchen or using her green thumb in the garden, we’ve got gift ideas that are sure to please. This ingenious dish towel also functions as an apron, helping mom keep messes at bay. A utensil holder with woven details will bring some fun texture to her kitchen, and a striking serving bowl will make all her meals stand out. And if mom loves baking, give her a sourdough starter mix to give bread a go. In the garden, she’ll love this floral patterned tool set and plant mister for making watering delicate plants a breeze. And if she’s always wanted to grow her own herbs, this simple planting box and set of 5 herbs will be the perfect pair to get her started.
A FEW OTHER Easy Ideas
There are also easy ways you can show mom you care, and help support local businesses. Here are a few ideas for sharing the love.
- Gift Card from a Local Business- Whether it’s her favorite store, a boutique, winery or market, mom will appreciate this thoughtful gesture. (And she can look forward to using the gift card in the future.)
- Ordering Dinner From A Local Restuarant- She will definitely enjoy not having to cook, and you’ll be helping out a business that needs extra support.
- A Membership to a Local Museum or Attraction- Think about giving mom a gift that can keep giving throughout the year. A membership to a botanical garden, art museum, national park or even theme park will also support these businesses in a time of need.
- A Donation to a Non-Profit- Make a donation to a local charity in mom’s name. Food pantries, homeless shelters and more all need help big time. CLICK HERE to find a non-profit near you or your mom.
- Postagram- For an easy way to show you care, (and send mom a picture of you), try Postagram. You simply download the app and create a custom postcard with the design, text and photo of your choice. Then Postagram creates the postcard and mails it for you. All for just $2!