Father’s Day will be here before you know it (this Sunday), so to help you get ready to celebrate dad, we’re giving you lots of ways to make him feel special this year – no matter how far apart you are.
We’ve sharing 25 gift ideas that will please just about any Dad. From ways to keep him entertained (indoors and out), helping him keeps things stylish and comfy, or products to keep him feeling handy around the house, these ideas are sure to show him your appreciation. We’re also sharing some other easy ideas that will not only show dad you care, but also support the local community in this time of need.
Keep scrolling to see all our shoppable picks (all under $100) and get ready to make dad feel the love.
TO KEEP DAD Entertained
Since most dads are spending a lot more time at home, give him something to help pass the time, stay entertained (and even have some fun)! Whether he’s into books, music, movies or games, we’ve got products to fit the bill. The newest model of Kindle (now with a front light) will provide hours of reading enjoyment, while a Bluetooth speaker will allow him to take tunes anywhere. For a dad who’s into the classics, give him an updated record player (that also connects to Bluetooth) a striking set of playing cards, or a handsome cocktail shaker for mixing up his favorite drink. And for outdoor entertainment, try a smart-looking ladder toss game, a wood paddleball set or a projector to turn his backyard into his very own movie theater!
1. Crosstour Mini Projector | 2. S’well Teakwood Cocktail Shaker | 3. Paddle Ball Set | 4. Black Deck of Playing Cards | 5. Ladder Toss Game | 6. Kindle | 7. Sony XB12 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker | 8. Bluetooth Turntable with Stereo Speakers
Shop: Gifts To Keep Dad Entertained
TO KEEP DAD Stylish & Comfy
Let’s face it: every dad wants to be comfy, but sometimes style is an afterthought. So why not give them a gift that’s not only comfy – it’s also stylish. A pair of felt slippers will help him start his day fashionably, while a grey t-shirt or patterned socks lets everyone know he’s one cool dad. For something a bit dressier that’s still super easy, get him a camel-colored polo (made of a soft moisture-wicking fabric to keep him dry) and a pair of drawstring linen shorts. And for easy accessories that he’ll love, go with fun blue sunglasses, a classic leather wallet or an aviator style watch.
1. Coolmax Polo Shirt | 2. Men’s Aviator Mesh Strap Watch | 3. Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt | 4. Round Sunglasses | 5. Garment-Dyed Baseball Cap | 6. Pull-On Shorts | 7. Pair of Thieves Men’s Crew Socks | 8. Cognac Leather Wallet | 9. Grey Felt Convertible Men’s Rodeo Slippers
Shop: Gifts To Keep Dad Stylish & Comfy
TO KEEP DAD Feeling Handy
Even if your dad isn’t particularly handy, he probably still wants to be. So give him something to tackle home projects, get crafty and have plenty of ways to fix things. Give him some help with a ‘How To Fix Anything Book’, or a bright blue toolbox is a great way to help him get organized. (You can even fill it with a few other tools – like a laser tape measure, wooden multi-tool and silver carpenter’s pencil). A headlamp will come in handy whenever he needs hands-free light, and a knife sharpener is super useful in the kitchen. For a dad that’s a bit more crafty, go for a DIY leather journal kit.
1. Kikkerland Wood Hammer Multi Tool | 2. Pocket Laser Distance Measure | 3. How To Fix Anything Book | 4. Camber Top Tool Box | 5. Kitchen Knife Sharpener | 6. DIY Leather Journal Kit | 7. Petzl Tikka Headlamp | 8. Troika Silver Carpenter’s Construction Pencil
Shop: Gifts To Keep Dad Handy
A FEW OTHER Easy Ideas
There are also easy ways you can show dad some love, and help support local businesses. Here are a few easy gift ideas.
- Subscription Box- Consider giving Dad a subscription to monthly box of some of his favorite things. Try GQ Box or Stitch Fix for a stylish dad, BeanBox or Pickle Of The Month for a foodie dad, or Outdoor Fellow for the dad that appreciates a good scent.
- Gift Card from a Local Business- Whether it’s his favorite coffee shop, diner, winery, or pro shop, dad will appreciate this thoughtful gesture. (And he can look forward to using the gift card in the future.)
- Ordering Dinner From A Local Restuarant- He will definitely enjoy a delicious meal, and you’ll be helping out a business that needs extra support.
- A Membership to a Local Museum or Attraction- Think about giving dad a gift that can keep giving throughout the year. A membership to a state park, golf course or history museum will also support these businesses in a time of need.
- A Donation to a Non-Profit- Make a donation to a local charity in dad’s name. Food pantries, homeless shelters and more all need help big time. CLICK HERE to find a non-profit near you or your dad