Another day, another destination you can bring to your home. We’ve already taken you to the desert and the mountains, and today we’re going coastal for some sun, sand, and the sound of waves – The Beach.
The beach is one of the most popular destinations for just about everyone – and for good reason. It’s all about blue skies and relaxing summer days in the sand. And besides collecting shells, there are lots of ways you can bring the beach vibe home. So grab your lounge chair and slather on some sunscreen, cause we’re about to show you how!
Keep scrolling to see today’s locale – The Beach – and all the shoppable products to bring this destination home. And be sure to come back tomorrow when we share our final spot: The Country.
Not sure what your personal style is? Check out our post What’s Your Interior Design Style: A Breakdown of All the Styles to find out.
Shop The Look: The Beach
1. Clea Natural Lounge Chair | 2. Pale Wood Chain | 3. Clear Glass Vase | 4. Large Faux Palm Leaf | 5. Rattan Round Bread Serving Tray | 6. Dark Blue Ribbed Porcelain Stool | 7. Slip Framed Art | 8. Ivory Ceramic Table Lamp | 9. Beach House Candle | 10. Woven Knot Square Throw Pillow | 11. Knotted Fringe Navy Throw Pillow | 12. Coastal Jute Rug
Whether you’re dreaming of Cape Cod, Malibu, or a tropical island, you can easily bring beach style to your space. Here are the things to look for when creating your own seaside space.
- Shades of Blue, Teal, White & Tan
- Grey Washed and Light Toned Wood
- Palm Fronds
- Woven Palm, Seagrass & Jute
- Glass Lanterns & Hurricanes
- Wide Cabana Stripes