Team Bobby is looking for an Interior Design Assistant who is organized, has an outgoing personality and can handle a variety of tasks.
Right now, we are looking for someone who can assist our designers in CAD, presentations, purchasing, organization, job checklists, organizing notes and files, delivering samples, interfacing with contractors, framewalks, installations, and various other assistant duties.
Requirements: 3-5 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design/Architecture or related field experience with strong references.
***Please email your current resume and portfolio to email@example.com for consideration.
Software Experience: Strong Autocad, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Houzz Pro(is a plus)
Job Type: Full-time Interior Design Assistant
Salary: $50K-55K, depending on experience
- Hybrid in-office and remote schedule options.
- Depending on project phases and current workload, with manager approval.
- Must be available to work in-office throughout the week, as necessary.
- We work in a large residential office-conversion with indoor office space and options for a private call room, conference room and outdoor areas as weather permits.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented. Quality and precision-focused.
- Outcome-oriented. Results-focused with a strong performance culture and brand.
- Stable. Contemporary, flexible, stable, strong processes.
- People-oriented. Supportive and fairness-focused.
- Team-oriented. Cooperative and collaborative.