Bobby Berk Design is looking for someone who is organized, has an outgoing personality and can handle a variety of tasks.
You will assist our designers in CAD, presentations, purchasing, organization, job checklists, organizing notes and files, delivering samples, interfacing with contractors, installations, and various other assistant duties.
- 2 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design/Architecture or related field experience with strong references
- Program Experience: Strong Autocad, Google, Adobe, Microsoft
Job Type: Part-time with a possibility of full time after 3 months evaluation
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Schedule: 2-3 days a week TBD
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture and brand
- Stable — contemporary, flexible, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
In house and work remote:
- Depending on task and Covid restrictions
- Comfortable working at company Office throughout the week, as needed (Large open home with outdoor seating, indoor space and options for on site both inside and out)